Home

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome on my blog!

Welcome on my blog! 

You may wonder why I called it "An Average Wargamer". I believe that I don't have any skills I am particular good at. However, I want to show what I am going to paint and build because of some reasons. First of all, I want to get motivation by sharing my projects. Secondly, I would also like to get some feedback. Thirdly, I believe that there cannot be enough blogs with cool stuff on the internet and so I want to contribute something after years of only consuming.

In the following months and years I am going to share my projects with you. That will include not only pictures, but also thoughts, background information, scenarios, book reviews, and things like that. Anyhow, I know how important eye candy is! An therefore, before I begin to reveal my plans, I will start with some pictures:

A Panzerkampfwagen III J (only missing matt varnish)

A Sd.Kfz 251/1 (also not fully finished)


The might of Macedonia - a phalanx

 Macedonian cavalry - hetairoi

2 comments:

  1. I wrote this on tiny-soldiers already but this DBA army is a beauty! Very well done!

    And welcome to your blog :)

    Regards
    derFigurenschieber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope to get some more ancients done this year.

    ReplyDelete